North Carolina

rehearsal dinner slide show songs

Im trying to work on the slideshow for my sister and soon to be BIL for their rehearsal dinner and im trying to think of good songs. I am doing pictures of each of them as children and then pictures of them together and pictures with them and their friends. thanks for your help.
imageLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Re: rehearsal dinner slide show songs

• Beth0882Beth0882 member
    500 Comments
    edited December 2011

We spent a long time pickng songs for my sister to use in the slideshow she is doing for us.  FI chose "Chicks Dig It" which is a country song by Chris Cagle (talks about little boys doing things like jumping off roofs and stuff) -- its more of a funny choice.  I couldn't find any I really liked, so I told her "Put your records on" which is sort of about growing up, or "Girls Just Wanna have Fun".  For the pics of us together we picked "When Did You Fall In Love" by Chris Rice, because thats "our song" although it won't be our first dance.

I know I googled it and found a bunch of websites with suggestions, if you need more!

• SassyPants150SassyPants150 member
    Seventh Anniversary 100 Comments
    edited December 2011
    I've always loved Chantel Kreviazuk Feels Like Home

It was on How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days and I've heard it in a few of my friends slideshows...I love it!
    Favorite thing about fall...Florida Football!

What's cookin'? BFP: May 16, 2011 DD born January 19, 2012 | Chart BabyFruit Ticker Anniversary imageBabyName Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards