Nevada-Las Vegas
Options

Why!!!

Why did I buy a bag of Peanut M and M's this morning.

I just caught myself eating another handful.

I have lost 50 lbs ( I am stuck at 50)
If I gain any back I am gonna be livid at myself.

Get the pretty M and M cup off my desk please!

Still need to lose 60 more lbs...

Re: Why!!!

• Options
    edited December 2011

Lol! Peanut M&Ms are my weekness also.  Good job losing the weight....im on a mission myself.

Theres nothing wrong with eating a not-so healthy snack......if you make it up with an extra hard workout, or cutting calories the rest of the day.

Enjoy!

• Options
    ellenalabamaellenalabama member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    LMAO!  I litterally just debated between an apple or choclate before logging back online!   So, I'm feeln your pain sister!  I have 20lbs of baby weight to lose by Sept!  I have lost 1/2lb FI went to gym with me 2 times and lost 2lbs ALREADY!  grrr...  And put the M&M's on a coworkers desk!  lol
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We all make mistakes, especially when it comes to chocolate. Just be happy that you caught it before you ate the whole bag
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    LMAO!! Yeah....Yesterday one of my co-workers brought in a "Baily's Cream Pie" that she made.... needless to say.... I had a slice! then I spent an hour at the gym regretting it!
    2011-2012 Races
    10/29/11 LA RockNRoll Min Half (5K) 42:58
    12/4/11 Vegas RockNRoll Half 3:14:53
    1/7/12 WDW Half 3:13:42
    1/15/12 RnR AZ 2:55:27 (PR!!)
    1/29/12 Tinkerbell 1/2 3:22:37 (To many picture stops!lol)
    Me:32 DH:33
    IFV w/ DE Only Option (On Hold For Now)
  • Options
    edited December 2011

Spray windex inside the bag and throw them away! Hahaha I saw that on a reality show, a guy sprayed his cupcake so he wouldn't eat anymore of it. Seriously, maybe give them to a coworker?

Anniversary
  • Options
    MNVegasMNVegas member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper First Comment
    edited December 2011
    This is the same way I felt about buying 10 boxes of girl scout cookies from FI daughter. I told FI to leave a coupls boxes at home, take some to the office and give some to our contractors and tenants. I lost 35lbs last year and have my first dress fitting next week.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_nevada-las-vegas_why?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:91Discussion:026e9b2c-24bd-473c-8563-4245a153a532Post:cb5d597c-a829-42a1-a320-16bac24daff8">Re: Why!!!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Spray windex inside the bag and throw them away! Hahaha I saw that on a reality show, a guy sprayed his cupcake so he wouldn't eat anymore of it. Seriously, maybe give them to a coworker?
    Posted by ebonyivory10[/QUOTE]

Oh my gosh that is funny!  I have dumped salt on my food before so that I would stop eating it, But windex  that is classic oh and very Greek ( my big fat wedding reference)
  • Options
    keana123keana123 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Welcome ot the club! Congrats on losing the 50, that's my goal. So far I am down 20ish depending on whether the bathroom scale has a bad attitiude or not. I am blogging about it as well. Check it out my latest entry: http://sillylittlelife.wordpress.com/2010/03/25/day-73-scale-whore/
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards