Nevada-Las Vegas
Options

would it be silly....

if I bought flip flops for the strip tour...I have some really great shoes but I cant see myself walking hotel to hotel in them....so I was going to buy some inexpensive flip flops to switch back in but how will that work with pictures...what did you marry ladies end up doing?

Re: would it be silly....

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I was thinking of doing the same thing actually. I love the Steve Madden heels I bought....but walking around in them all nite might be a bit much. I'm thinking of bringing the flip-flops to change into when I just can not do heels anymore. As far as the pictures go I think it'll add to them. :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I was also thinking of changing my shoes after the ceremony is over in time for the strip tour :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    After living here for many years I have learned if you wear flip flops down on the strip the bottom of your feet with be black, I would recommend wearing flat shoes
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I was going to wear crocs, but CinSity's advise sounds good.
  • Options
    NesJasNesJas member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I would take Cincity's advise. My feet were dirty when we got back to the room.
    The World is a book, and those who do not travel read only a page. ~St. Augustine
    Click Me
    Photobucket
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Hmmm maybe some white Adidas shell-tops will have to be worn then....
  • Options
    mloeksmloeks member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    my photographer did recommend changing shoes...i am trying to find bridal themed tennis shoes. lol.
  • Options
    tamijoy514tamijoy514 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I wore chucks all night and no one knew unless I lifted my dress up and most people didn't notice til the garter toss. Unless your dress isn't floor length, no one is going to know if you're wearing flip flops. Both my sisters wore flip flops all night and most people didn't really notice, and the ones who did notice thought it was a trip. Go get yourself a pair of just married flip flops! :)
  • Options
    aerinpegadrakaerinpegadrak member
    5 Love Its Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I don't think flip-flops are any more comfortable than walking barefoot, personally.  I'm wearing ballroom shoes with my dress so I'll be comfortable, but my backup shoes are my workout shoes.
    This is a neglected planning bio.
    This is a belated married bio, with no reviews yet because I'm lazy.

Sometimes I feel like people think that brides are delicate little flower princesses who get all dressed up and pretty for one special moment of their dreams, when really they're just normal people who just happen to be getting married. Things shouldn't have to be sugar-coated for grown-ass women. -mstar284
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards