Nevada-Las Vegas
Options

Party Bus!

For those of you that hired a party bus, can I ask how much it cost you? Also, for how many people and for how long? We are considering having one take us on a strip tour at night with photography in different places, but not yet sure of the size of the wedding party so just wanted to get a rough idea of what we would be looking at. Thanks! :)

Re: Party Bus!

• Options
    pippypipstapippypipsta member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We used Earth buses and hired a Mega stretch SUV Limo. It fits 24, we only had 14 but I booked it before we had definite numbers. It was $180 for an hour including driver's gratuity. We took on our own alcohol. You can drop it off to them the day before. There are a couple of pics in my married bio. Hope that helps Pip.x
  • Options
    firefly85firefly85 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks! That is a lot cheaper than I expected and excellent that you can take your own alcohol too, I didn't expect that either!
  • Options
    Ray_RayRay_Ray member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We are using 24-7 limousines. The 28-30 seater limo bus is $150 per hour weekdays. Their 16 seater hummer is $120 per hour weekdays. For weekends the prices vary depending on how long you need it for. They have a couple of other vehicles too. Do you want me to forward the email with all of the details on?They allow you to take your own alcohol too
  • Options
    firefly85firefly85 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Oh if you could that would be great, jaffa_cakes_208@hotmail.com Looks like it will work out much cheaper than I expected then, even if we end up with quite a few guests. Thanks guys xx
  • Options
    Ray_RayRay_Ray member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm using Presidential Limos. We're going on a 3.5 hour Strip Tour.....it's $395. It says that it comes with a bottle of champagne and a rose for each lady.....I believe they seat 22-24.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Ray_Ray could you send that my way too marilynfan AT gmail dot com
  • Options
    Ray_RayRay_Ray member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Have sent it through for you x
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    you may want to try lucky limo.... Duration: 3.5hrs   Tour Stops: Las Vegas Sign - Photo Op Fountains of Bellagio - water, music & light show Sirens of T.I. - Live Theatrical Show Mirage Volcano - Eruption & Tropical Gardens Freemont Street Experience - Laser Light & Sound Show  Sedan (3 passengers max) - $133.00       Stretch Limo (6 passengers max) - $192.50Super Stretch Limo (9 passengers max) - $280.00 Mini-Coach (28 passengers max) - $260.00
  • Options
    amykay31amykay31 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Ray_Ray can you send it my way as well.. maddydoodle at gmail . com.Thanks!
  • Options
    Ray_RayRay_Ray member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    done for you x
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Morning! Ray_Ray, could I also get that info, I believe thats the same company a friend recommended sounds familiar............ chicke_1999 at hotmail dot com thanks!
  • Options
    Ray_RayRay_Ray member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Forwarded for you too
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards