Nevada-Las Vegas
Options

Vegas Wedding Photography

Hello, I recently just got married at the Flamingo in Las Vegas and had Cashman Photography there to take our pictures, I must say they were EXCELLENT!! They were friendly, helpful, and did very very good work! They took us around the Flamingo grounds for different shots, and even included everyone at our wedding in a couple photos. If your headed to Vegas for your wedding, my new husband and I would strongly recommend Cashman Photography!! :)

Re: Vegas Wedding Photography

• Options
    How about some pictures?
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options

According to your profile, you're not getting married untill this coming April.

Married 5.6.11

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

• Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_nevada-las-vegas_vegas-wedding-photography?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:91Discussion:1a348a71-ab48-482f-9141-648741b10037Post:415ad4ad-dbbe-4ed3-b23e-50444a819a16">Re: Vegas Wedding Photography</a>:
    [QUOTE]According to your profile, you're not getting married untill this coming April.
    Posted by direy25[/QUOTE]

I LOL'd.
  • Options
    Here we go again Undecided

Anniversary Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    Really, because I'm getting married at the Flamingo and Cashman is nothing but a headache.  Also, according to a review they like to make couples pay out the butt for photos.  That's why I'm paying extra to bring in my own photographer, one who gives me the rights to my photos, instead of making me pay an additional $1,500.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards