Nevada-Las Vegas
Options

Whole Foods or Trader Joes for flowers?

Hello Ladies!
Has anyone used or looked into using Whole Foods or Trader Joe's for flowers?  I am planning on buying three bouquets, one for me and two for my ladies, and I don't want to spend a ton of money.  I know that some whole foods/supermarkets will make the bouquets for you, but I am willing to throw them together myself if they have decent flowers to buy from if that is not an option. 

Re: Whole Foods or Trader Joes for flowers?

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I looked into using Trader Joes.  They just told me to come in like 2 weeks before and talk to the floral guy.  The boquests are not expensive, but still really pretty.  If I had only needed a few boquets I totally would have used them.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFetus Ticker Anniversary
  • Options
    kikibabykikibaby member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Trader Joe's is great, but I think there's a Whole Foods closer to the strip, if that matters to you.  (If I'm remember correctly, the WF is between the airport and Luxor, whereas Trader Joe's is out on Green Valley).
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'll have to give them a call a couple of weeks before the wedding since we will be flying in a couple of days before the big day. 
    We are staying off the strip at The Orleans and renting a car, so location isn't a big deal.
  • Options
    bethm098bethm098 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I would say trader joes :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I ordered mine through Costco. It was very cheap and it was free shipping to my hotel. I paid $229.00 for 9 pieces.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards