Nevada-Las Vegas
Options

Vent

How dare you call MY house and ask who this is. Well if it doesn't sound like grandma or my fiancé who the f#%^ do you think it is????!!!!

I would love to tell him off but I can't for respect of grandma. I just had to vent and get this off my chest.

That's it. Thanks for listening.
BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Vent

• Options
    edited December 2011
    omg i HATE that!!! didnt they call you!?? ughhhhhh
    Photobucket My Eddie and GusGus :)Photobucket
  • Options
    PhoneCardLadyPhoneCardLady member
    Name Dropper First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Answer
    edited December 2011
    Could it be that (a) grandma had a senior moment or (b) that she might have a tad bit of dementa??
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    The person who called the house is someone I don't care for and for him to ask who this is...ugh I'm so glad I kept my cool but it is out of respect of grandma that I kept my mouth shut.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Two words... caller id. :-)

Married in Vegas - June 2011

• Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_nevada-las-vegas_rant?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:91Discussion:6fabf9f9-a440-42da-9a28-ac571f3bb8e4Post:e33bef2d-274b-4711-8dad-aba988a501ae">Vent</a>:
    [QUOTE]How dare you call MY house and ask who this is. Well if it doesn't sound like grandma or my fiancé who the f#%^ do you think it is????!!!! I would love to tell him off but I can't for respect of grandma. I just had to vent and get this off my chest. That's it. Thanks for listening.
    Posted by Diamond1031[/QUOTE]

does your grandma live with you?
    Fuuck your feelings
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Yes my FIs grandma lives with us. We used to live with her but her house needed work. All her money was tied up in the house so she decided it was time to sell and FI and I decided to buy a house together. VG-yes I wish we did have caller id but the only people who call here are for grandma so I've decided not to answer anymore. lol.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_nevada-las-vegas_rant?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:91Discussion:6fabf9f9-a440-42da-9a28-ac571f3bb8e4Post:f90e9ce9-2aa8-4ef1-8b66-74329ba07b1d">Re: Vent</a>:
    [QUOTE]Yes my FIs grandma lives with us. We used to live with her but her house needed work. All her money was tied up in the house so she decided it was time to sell and FI and I decided to buy a house together. VG-yes I wish we did have caller id but the only people who call here are for grandma <strong>so I've decided not to answer anymore. lol.</strong>
    Posted by Diamond1031[/QUOTE]

winning!
    Fuuck your feelings
  • Options
    PhoneCardLadyPhoneCardLady member
    Name Dropper First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Answer
    edited December 2011
    If you haven't already, invest in an answering machine.  Put a simple message like "You have reached XXX-XXXX.  Please leave your name, phone number, who you are calling for and a brief message and your call will be returned in the order in which it was received.  Thank you and have a nice day."

At least this way you can decide to either answer or ignore the calls.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards