Nevada-Las Vegas
Options

Thank you letter question...

This may be a dumb question, but I don't know the answer. Because I just moved to a new city, I didn't have a bridal shower. Some of the guests who are unable to make it to the wedding have started sending gifts. Should I send out thank you cards now, or wait untill after the wedding? I want to make sure they know we appreciate the gifts, but want to clarify if we wait until after the wedding or if I can start sending them out now. Any guidance is appreciated!

Re: Thank you letter question...

• Options

We received wedding gifts both off of our registry and monetary prior to the wedding.  I made sure to get the Thank Yous sent out prior to the wedding.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options

We've received one gift ahead of the wedding so far and I made sure I sent out a thank you card immediately.  I think it would be easier to write them as they come in and send them as soon as possible just so you know it's done and so that the giver knows you recieved it.

• Options
    Send them immediately. That way, they'll know you received it. If I shipped a package to someone and didn't hear anything for a few weeks, I'd wonder if they got it. Plus, it saves time when writing them later. :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards