Nevada-Las Vegas
Options

wording for guest book sign/directions?

If you placed a small sign near you guest book with a catchy phrase (or just some kind of directions for your guests) asking them to sign your book, can you share it or tell me its in your bio?  Thanks.

Re: wording for guest book sign/directions?

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I stole from 2marie

Please Sign our Guest Book!

Flip through Peter Lik’s book of photography Las Vegas and Beyond and choose your favorite photo to share a warm wish, offer advice, or give us your autograph.

Thanks for joining us!

• Options
    wenawinterwenawinter member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We are using a vintage b&w Vegas poster.  We are doing something a little dorky, but I like it!
    We have 3 dogs, so I'm dressing them up as a bride & grooms and taking their picture and putting that in a frame next to the poster, with a sign saying something to the effect of, Since we can't be there for Mom & Dad's wedding, please sign this so we know who came! Or something like that, haven't got the wording down yet.

I am sure we will get made fun of by our friends, lol. But I don't care
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_nevada-las-vegas_wording-guest-book-signdirections?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:91Discussion:79869b8e-6631-4982-a4f1-876b80514770Post:8d00a950-a3b4-44b7-a13e-aa995e22b5da">Re: wording for guest book sign/directions?</a>:
    [QUOTE]We are using a vintage b&w Vegas poster.  We are doing something a little dorky, but I like it! We have 3 dogs, so I'm dressing them up as a bride & grooms and taking their picture and putting that in a frame next to the poster, with a sign saying something to the effect of, Since we can't be there for Mom & Dad's wedding, please sign this so we know who came! Or something like that, haven't got the wording down yet. I am sure we will get made fun of by our friends, lol. But I don't care
    Posted by wenawinter[/QUOTE]

That's cute :)
    Anniversary
  • Options
    wenawinterwenawinter member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_nevada-las-vegas_wording-guest-book-signdirections?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:91Discussion:79869b8e-6631-4982-a4f1-876b80514770Post:262c273c-ee5f-48be-8131-7d2dccfdc0db">Re: wording for guest book sign/directions?</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: wording for guest book sign/directions? : That's cute :)
    Posted by ebonyivory10[/QUOTE]

Thanks!!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    threemarie24threemarie24 member
    Combo Breaker First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    this is what we had: 

imageimage

Congrats to my super sweet BFPB, veronicafvr, She's a SEP '11 momma

Married bio ? follow my boring blog Follow Me on Pinterest

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I was planning on framing a sign that says something like "photo booth. take one, leave one. have fun". I'm going to attach a vegas poster to a wall or the back of the suite's door and leave a polaroid camera with fun props (mustaches, boas, weird glasses, etc) on a table. I'm sure our 10 guests will figure out the poster is there as a background :-)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards