Nevada-Las Vegas

Suggestions for a low key appetizer/drink lounge after a night wedding?

I'm getting married at the Wynn in April and my fiance and I are looking for a place to take our guests after the wedding. The wedding is from 9-10pm and we only have about 50 guests. We want to go to a lounge type stop after for drinks, appetizers and have a cake. We are having a hard time finding a place to accomodate something like this, most places are drinks only or close early. Any suggestions?

Re: Suggestions for a low key appetizer/drink lounge after a night wedding?

• smokeybaileysmokeybailey member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    A group of 50 is a lot of people to just "drop in" somewhere.  What about a restaurant?  IMO, you should do something a little more structured for a reception of that size.  We had 46 guests and we definitely could not have "stopped by" somewhere.
    Bi-oh-rama
    Now with more wedded bliss.

I don't get married often, but when I do, I do it in Las Vegas.

"Lvharpy could be your AE." - direy25
    "smokeybailey is the one shining beacon of light in this steaming turd of a thread." - daffodil_jill
    "The almighty smokeybailey has spoken." - some bitch on the Las Vegas board

• edited December 2011
    I agree w/ smokey... You need more structure for that amount of ppl.
    We did dueling piano bar meet n greet and basically just showed up. It worked for us, we had about 20ppl show up out of 35ppl... 

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • GribblesGribbles member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

Have a look at Little Buddha in the Palms - they will allow you a cake from an outside vendor and can do appetisers and an open bar very reasonably. if you get the back room, it should be pretty private and they offered us exclusive use of the patio as well (overlooking the Palms swimming pool which looks gorgeous lit up at night)

Little Buddha would be perfect, it is dark, has a really chilled out vibe and beautiful, funky decor.

Check my bio for reviews.

www.mywedding.com/benandpetra
  • Deannem222Deannem222 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks for all the suggestions! We are not looking to stop by anywhere, we will definitely have a reservation for everyone, I was just asking if anyone knew of places that are able to do that. I'm having a hard time finding lounges that offer more than just drinks
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards