North Carolina

Has anyone tried European Wax Center? Looking to start waxing before the big day.

Has anyone tried this place? They have Raleigh Brier Creek location near me and I have heard decent things.

I want to start waxing now a few months before my wedding so I can be all on the same hair growth cycle.

Has anyone tried them? Your first time is free so I might check them out but wasn't sure.

HELP!

Re: Has anyone tried European Wax Center? Looking to start waxing before the big day.

• I've got a gift card to go there, but haven't used it yet.  If you go let me know how it is!
    image180 image85 image8 Wedding Countdown Ticker image
  • I just got back! It really wasn't bad at all. I did a bikini, leg, and underarm. The bikini hurt the most of the three (obviously) but it really wasn't as bad as I thought.

The waxer explained everything to me and was really nice. They don't have strips either which I thought was pretty standard but they use a hard wax which is supposed to hurt less. I definitely reccomend. 

Because I got a few services only the bikini wax was free but the prices were not bad at all!

Let me know if you go!
  • I've been going there for over a year now - love them!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards