Help with making up my mind..

So, once again, I'm here for advice. 
I feel like I'm going crazy with all these questions. 
I originally booked a videographer after meeting at a bridal show and seeing their work. I liked that they had a flexible payment plan, so I put down $300 to hold my spot. 

In the meantime, I found a photographer that I liked that also does videography. They are amazing... significantly better that this videographer. Also, after looking at more of videographer #1's work, I started to change my mind some. It wasn't as professional looking as videographer #2 and in speaking to some of his customer, although they loved him, some didn't get their final videos back until 7 to 8 months later (!!!). I just feel like that is way too long. I'm starting to think about backing out. 

My dilemma is that I already paid the $300 and he already cashed the check. At this point, should I just go with him despite my gut feeling or should I part with the 300 and go with videographer #2 that will also do our photos? Another bonus of videographer #2 is they give a $400 discount if you book them for both. 

I'm so conflicted. 
Any advice would really be helpful. 
Sorry for the novel. 

Re: Help with making up my mind..

  • I would go with your gut.  This is your wedding.  Do what will make you the most happy and will give you what you most want for your special day.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards