Iowa-Quad Cities
Options

Ousted B-maid, just have to vent!

Brides - please be kind to your friends.My "bff" of 12 years just kicked me out of her wedding last week. My grandma had died, and I was going to be unable to her attend her 'oh so important' shower and bach party. Well, I decided to go meet her anyways because frankly, I needed to get out of my house and not mourn for a while. She didnt answer my text looking for her, so while waiting at a bar, I see a girl that went to her shower, and she told me Bride From Hell was already sleeping.So she sees the pics I took that night on Fbook and accuses me of ditching her.Even tho she. was. already. asleep. Idiot.So she booted me, and got one of her friends of the month to be in my place. Now I'm trying to sell the $130 dress I bought.She was a brat anyways, and I hope she looks fat in her pictures.Ugh! Thought my horror story will make someone laugh!

Re: Ousted B-maid, just have to vent!

• Options
    LoveMyPEguyLoveMyPEguy member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    So sorry to hear that! Some girls just get caught up in all that is going on and forget to consider the things that are going on their friend's lives. I was in your position once, too. Got dismissed from a wedding party for really no reason at all. At least the bride gave me back the $$ for the dress. (Your friend should do that also. I would demand that!). And then I didn't even get invited to the wedding! What a mess! Hang in there. Hopefully she'll realize what a mistake she's made. If she won't buy your dress back from you, try selling it on eBay, craigslist, or www.qcweddings.com. My advice though, would be the "bigger" person in the situation. Wishing people negativity never gets anyone anywhere. Good luck!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards