Iowa-Quad Cities
Options

Married 3/31, Vendor reviews

Well my partner and I were married Saturday and it couldnt have been a better time. Not one thing went wrong, venue wise or with any of the vendors. There isnt a thing that I would change about it.  
Venue:  Home Ridge Inn and Suites, Bettendorf (The old Holiday Inn). From the moment we met with them, SHannon and the staff there were extremely helpful, and they did not dissapoint on the day of the wedding either. Everything we discussed was done, and even a few last minute changes were handled with care. They really went above and beyond what I ever expected. Their layout with the atrium gives you more room to work with too, I  am really glad we chose them. We also had our ceremony there on their mezzanine level and people were pleasently suprised how well it turned out, plust it flowed great into our cocktail hour.
Cake: The Sweet Life Shop, LeClaire www.mysweetlifeshop.com. Stephanie was great from the get go. She answered all questions I had and was reasonably priced. She executed our cake exactly how we wanted, and everyone loved it and wanted to know where it came from.

Photobooth: Fotobooth Fun. fotoboothfun.wordpress.com They are based out of the Dubuque area, and even with travel fees, are cheaper than anyone I found the the Quad Cities. To top it off, they give you a scrap book at the end of the night. They were extremely professional and the scrapbook will definately be one of our favorite memories from the night, not to mention the line was long all night long, everyone loved it! We went back and forth about getting one, and I am glad we did! Diane did a wonderful job.

DJ/Uplighting: rjsproductions.biz Ryan did an amazing job with our music and announcements. We also got our uplighting thru him. I cant remember the exact pricing, but I do know that he has the cheapest uplighting your likely to find. IT was extremely reasonable, and made such a huge difference in our venue. He played the music we wanted and accomidated a few last minute changes we had. I had hired another dj company originally, and was put off by their lack of communication, so we hired him about three months before, and it was a great decision. Very professional and easy going, great to work with.

The day was great like I said. Everyone did what they promised, and it made the day magical. I know lots of peple look back and wish they made different choices with their vendors, but  I was more than 100% satisfied with all of our choices. I will post a photographer review once we recieve our pictures. The only downside of the day, and it was nothing to due with the vendors is that 20 people who RSVP'd didnt show up, that was a little upsetting since we had shelled out money for their dinner, but theres nothing that can be done about that, and it surely didnt take from the day.
Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards