Iowa-Quad Cities
Options

Rehearsal Dinner Ideas?

My fiance and I were pretty set on Los Agaves because it is one of our favorite places, BUT I heard they just use that little front area and you don't really have any privacy (Moline location).  SO, now we are back at square one. We both love Mexican food and would like someplace affordable that has a semi-private room to have everyone.  We should have about 45-50 people.  Any ideas?  Thanks in advance!!
BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Rehearsal Dinner Ideas?

• Options
    kelliejo83kelliejo83 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    It's not Mexican, but we just went to a RD at the Riverhouse in Moline.  They have the private room(s) upstairs, but the one we went to was in a seperate building, back behind the real resturaunt.  I'm not from the QCs, but people kept saying that it was an old office for the Mallards... hope that helps. :) 

I heard that where we had ours is out of business now, so I don't know any others!
    Planning & Married Bio... Pro Pics, Vendor Reviews, and Items For Sale!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I don't know if you want to travel but have you checked out Los Agaves' new location on Utica Ridge Road in Davenport? We stopped in there and its pretty spacious in there. Very modern and nicely decorated as well. Also, the music they play is great. Also not Mexican but what about Johnny's? I think that's where we will be having ours.
  • Options
    katelynsandonkatelynsandon member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    La Flama downtown Moline is moving into the old Brown Bottle/Five restaurant location. I know they are working on the facility now and should be open within the next month or so. Depending on how they work the remodel there might be private areas as there was at Brown Bottle. I hope this helps!
    The future Mrs. Darling
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards