Iowa-Quad Cities
Options

Barns for Rent?

I'm looking to rent a barn within 30 mins of the QCs for a wedding in September 2013.  Does anyone know of any locations with barns that could hold ceremonies and receptions?  Or anyone have friends/family/coworkers who would have a barn to rent?

Re: Barns for Rent?

• Options
    I am not sure of a barn but the black hawk state park in rock island is beautiful. It's 700 to rent and you can have your ceremony on site as well. You get tables and chairs the building holds 250. The inside is hard wood floors cathedral ceilings, a wall of windows, two huge fire places. You choose your caterer, you set up the morning of and have to clean up that night, but most places are like that. Aaa rental delivers to there all the time and is awesome to work with as well. I'm getting married there in aug,it fills up fast though.
  • Options
    Have you checked into the Big Red Barn in New Windsor? (they are on Facbook but do not have a website). I know for awhile they were closed because the County was refusing to give them the proper permit but it sounds like they are back in business again. New Windsor is only about 45 minutes from the Iowa side of the Quad Cities.

I've never seen it in person but it looks to be really nice from the pictures on Facebook.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards