Michigan-Grand Rapids
Options

engagement pics location?

Does anyone know any good locations for engagement pictures? I'm actually from byron center and the photographer is from wyoming. I'm starting to feel like I won't find the ideal spot. Any help would be much appreciated!

Re: engagement pics location?

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Well what are you looking for as style wise for your pictures? do what a city urban feel or a beach setting with the sunset in the back ground or just inside at your favorite resturant or social place. Whatever you decide it should reflect the two of you!!! As for suggestions for places, downtown GR is a great place and so is Holland State Park or out in Grand Haven for beaches. Also, local parks would be a nice outdoor feel too or if you have a favorite place that you two go or where you met. Good Luck!!! Whatever you choose will be awesome! :)
  • Options
    shrades77shrades77 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We wanted a part urban/part beach shoot as well, so we went to Grand Haven. We did half of the session around different parts of downtown GH, and then we went out down to the state beach - I really liked that mix and the pics turned out great!If you wanted to stay downtown, I would highly recommend outside the civic theater (I believe that is what I'm thinking of) - it has really cool columns that make for awesome pics. Also, the GR Art Museum (if not closed on Sundays), the "blue bridge," Calder Plaza (the plaza with the big red steel sculpture that everyone has seen), and along the river behind the Gerald R. Ford museum are all great spots as well. There are some cool storefronts and some brick roads/spots downtown that are really cool too - all those would be worth checking out!
    **Rachel & Andy - 9.6.09**

Vendor Reviews l Pro Pic Preview image

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards