Michigan-Grand Rapids
Options

For Sale!... Finally... :)

Finally got around to taking pictures of my leftovers and creating a for sale bio. :) Take a look and shoot me an email if you're interested in anything! Local pickup is probably easiest (I live in Alger Heights but work in Ada, so can really meet anywhere in the Grand Rapids area). I'll ship if the buyer pays shipping costs though.Thanks and hope everyone's planning is going well!

my read shelf:
Sarah (mrs.vedo)'s book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: For Sale!... Finally... :)

• Options
    mrsvedomrsvedo member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Forgot to say that the link is in my siggy. :)

my read shelf:
    Sarah (mrs.vedo)'s book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Maybe Im not doing something right, but when I click on the for sale, it won't display the page....:-(
  • Options
    mrsvedomrsvedo member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    You're quick! It was working and then all of a sudden it wasn't. :( While I work on fixing it, the link is:www.weddingforsale.weebly.com

my read shelf:

• Options
    edited December 2011
    LOL! yes, I was pretty quick...haha...thank you:-)
  • Options
    mrsvedomrsvedo member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Argh, it works on my posts on The Nest, but nothing I do will make it work on The Knot. Whether I use the regular url, a TinyURL, or a SnipURL, it keeps adding a br into the link. I give up for now. This is the kind of thing that will make me batty if I don't let it go. For now, there's a clicky link that will work on The Nest, and text below it Knotties can copy and paste. If anyone can think of any other way to get The Knot from adding a br into the link, please let me know.

my read shelf:

• Options
    edited December 2011
    YGM
    sad
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I sent an email yesterday...it'll be from thecatsfancy at yahoo.  Did you receive it? :)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    kraai19kraai19 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Are the votives still for sale?? I am interested in all of them if they are! I will check back here or you can call me at 616-218-5888 Thanks!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards