March 2012 Weddings
Options

This is why I'm scared of other boards...

Okay, I stumbled across this, and I'll admit, I laughed.

I find the whole argument ridiculous. Not to say that I don't have an opinion on it, because I do, but I feel as though it's a HUMBLE opinion. Even so, I feel like some of these ladies are acting as though the OP walked up to them and shoved a pineapple up their a$$ and slapped their mother.

CLICKYYYYYYYYY

And that is the reason I come to my March knotties for ANYTHING first.

Thank you guys for being so incredibly awesome, and nice, and even more awesome.

Re: This is why I'm scared of other boards...

• Options
    This is my first visit to this board...and I must say after being on the other "catty" ones, it is definately a good change!!! I do not post alot, but when I did, I would revise it about a thousand times because they will RIP INTO YOU . I read one post where the poster spelled two words wrong,,,and some snobby girl sent her a link to a webpage on grammar and how to use spell check. Complete rudeness (and they are worried about head tables being rude :) OH boy....and don't you dare post a question about your bridal party, or favors, or MIL's...pretty much anything regarding your wedding ...because they will find fault with whatever you have a vent about , and make you feel like a beast or bridezilla. Once again, I dont post much, and I feel awful when I read these things. People post for help and advice usually, not to get ripped apart. Thanks ladies :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards