March 2012 Weddings

Teen Mom 2

It starts tonight!! Who'll be watching??? :)

Re: Teen Mom 2

• it is 2night!  ahh i watch it even though its soo awful how these girls are soo messed up!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Ooooh!! I dind't even know it is starting! I won't be watching but I am definitely DVRing. I'm obsessed with both Teen Mom's. I told my FI that we should get the DVDs and show them to our kids when we have them.
    March 2012 Knotties Siggy Challenge - Favorite Engagement Picture Follow Me on Pinterest Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • MEEE!!!!!!!!!! love the trash.e.ness!!
    Photobucket

Anniversary
    213image enjoyed some southern charm
    163imagedrank out of mason jars
    50image stayed up the north
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_march-2012-weddings_teen-mom-2?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:955e4823-0be1-44ef-9ee7-99a63794e103Discussion:8c4a451c-ab3f-4fda-a39a-aa5e399348dePost:6798e51e-4b3d-4fcf-b117-acb2dc678fc1">Re: Teen Mom 2</a>:
    [QUOTE]Ooooh!! I dind't even know it is starting! I won't be watching but I am definitely DVRing. I'm obsessed with both Teen Mom's. I told my FI that we should get the DVDs and show them to our kids when we have them.
    Posted by elidellio[/QUOTE]

Elidellio....I notice you DVR everything lol....do you have something against commercials? or are you just really busy lol just curious!
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_march-2012-weddings_teen-mom-2?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:955e4823-0be1-44ef-9ee7-99a63794e103Discussion:8c4a451c-ab3f-4fda-a39a-aa5e399348dePost:ec6070e9-8730-403d-8b5b-3b44360c51ca">Re: Teen Mom 2</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Teen Mom 2 : Elidellio....I notice you DVR everything lol....do you have something against commercials? or are you just really busy lol just curious!
    Posted by w+c3[/QUOTE]

I'm jealous!!! I wish i had DVR - but we are too cheap! :)  sadly i will not be watching, because I forgot it started tonight so i rented hangover 2 instead... :/  guess i'll just have to catch it in one of the 50 million re-runs that MTV plays!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Follow Me on Pinterest
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_march-2012-weddings_teen-mom-2?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:955e4823-0be1-44ef-9ee7-99a63794e103Discussion:8c4a451c-ab3f-4fda-a39a-aa5e399348dePost:81c62799-e7b7-435d-a4ad-0afa2f92225b">Re: Teen Mom 2</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Teen Mom 2 : I'm jealous!!! I wish i had DVR - but we are too cheap! :)  sadly i will not be watching, because I forgot it started tonight so i rented hangover 2 instead... :/  guess i'll just have to catch it in one of the 50 million re-runs that MTV plays!
    Posted by amber0389[/QUOTE]

hahaha I agree with everything in this post!!! (except I didn't rent hangover2 :))
    Anniversary
  • I'm taping it. I'll watch it tomorrow.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • NOT ME!!!!! My fault, I shouldn't have opened this thread! I was prepared to talk some major sh!t, but I like you guys and therefore won't rain on your parade. :)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_march-2012-weddings_teen-mom-2?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:955e4823-0be1-44ef-9ee7-99a63794e103Discussion:8c4a451c-ab3f-4fda-a39a-aa5e399348dePost:ac78e40e-8c3c-47aa-87cf-4da2864eba72">Re: Teen Mom 2</a>:
    [QUOTE]NOT ME!!!!! My fault, I shouldn't have opened this thread! I was prepared to talk some major sh!t, but I like you guys and therefore won't rain on your parade. :)
    Posted by brittandjp[/QUOTE]

Awwww thanks Britt!! Just for the record I'm totally addicted to the show but I do not condone some of the dumbasses that are on it. There is something about watching people crash and burn that just draws you in. Plus if anything I want to see those babies keep getting cuter!!

I find it better quality tv then like Jersey Shore where it is people getting wasted every day and sleeping with everyone under then sun!
  • lol, recentlly I've been working a ton so I DVR everything and watch it later. Tonight we went to see The Muppets, though, so at least I was doing something fun!! Don't know what I would do without DVR :)
    March 2012 Knotties Siggy Challenge - Favorite Engagement Picture Follow Me on Pinterest Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_march-2012-weddings_teen-mom-2?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:955e4823-0be1-44ef-9ee7-99a63794e103Discussion:8c4a451c-ab3f-4fda-a39a-aa5e399348dePost:32587095-6ff1-4be6-b687-69dd9c438796">Re: Teen Mom 2</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Teen Mom 2 : Awwww thanks Britt!! Just for the record I'm totally addicted to the show but I do not condone some of the dumbasses that are on it. There is something about watching people crash and burn that just draws you in. Plus if anything I want to see those babies keep getting cuter!! <strong>I find it better quality tv then like Jersey Shore where it is people getting wasted every day and sleeping with everyone under then sun!</strong>
    Posted by w+c3[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I'm the opposite. I love reality tv and watching people make fools of themselves, but I cannot stand poor parenting and young children (babies) that are having babies! They don't deserve them and cannot take care of them. I'm a bit biased because I have a POS aunt that was basically one of those girls. My mom ended up raising her 3 young children, from 3 different fathers mind you, for a few years while I was in college. So, I maaaay have some hard feelings towards those girls. lol
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • OK, confession... I had to Google it because I had no clue what "Teen Mom" was!

Janine & Cody | Georgetown, Grand Cayman | Feb. 28th, 2012

Surprise BFP | Baby Due Late July/Early August 2013

Pregnancy Ticker

I believe in a lot of things. I believe in fresh tennis balls, the healing power of bunnies, and that the novels of Susan Sontag are something I'll never read. In fact, I don't even know who Susan Sontag is. What is she... like... a painter? I believe in Crystal Lite because I believe in ME. I believe in the movies of Val Kilmer, though these days it ain't so easy. I believe in Darren Sproles, the word "dabble", the first season of "Silk Stockings", and big, warm, moist, gooey chocolate chip cookies that melt in your mouth and all over your face.

• i dvr everything too! i hate comemrcials i didnt see it yet..i will today though!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards