March 2012 Weddings
Options

PSA: Restaurant.com

So I am so excited about this and I just have to share!! Resturant.com is running a deal right now where with Promo code DINNER you can get $25 gift cards to restaurants near you for only $2!! I just purchased $100 worth of gift cards to an amazing (and expenseive restaurant!!) for only $8!!

Can't beat that!

Re: PSA: Restaurant.com

• Options
    Just an fyi - make sure and read the fine print. I bought one and didn't realize that you have to spend $200 to use the $100 or spend $100 to use a $50 one...

maybe it was just me that didn't read the print. lol! 
    Photobucket Follow Me on Pinterest Anniversary
  • Options
     I absolutely LOVE Restaurant.com!!! We use it all the time, they run the 80% off sale often. If you join their email list they'll tell you when they're on sale (usually close to the end of the week), stock up!!  We've saved SO much using those. Great find w+c3!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_march-2012-weddings_psa-restaurantcom?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:955e4823-0be1-44ef-9ee7-99a63794e103Discussion:f9b4c88f-ce1a-4184-812c-dcb80c0b6aaaPost:d1a0f5b0-5d40-4d7a-a3b4-85f52c1d96e4">Re: PSA: Restaurant.com</a>:
    [QUOTE]Thanks for sharing. We just got $50 to 2 different places we have never been to here. They aren't cheap places either. <strong>This will make for a great date night.
    </strong>Posted by jbrook12[/QUOTE]

Right!? And its like a guilt free way to try new places :)
  • Options

Love restaurant.com :)  but one other thing to keep in mind (another one in the fine print)... I've found a lot of them only work toward food and/or on certain days of the week... so when FI and I went out to eat once we had to order apps and dessert that we didn't want to meet the minimum... and still paid drinks.. so it all added up.  But they're still great!!

Anniversary
  • Options
    awesome deal!  Too bad there aren't any deals where I live :(
  • Options
    We used restaurants.com all the time back in Phoenix to go eat at our favorite sushi place.  We were spending $50-60 each time we went which was WAY over our  budget, so we got a bunch for free as part of a promo for something else.  They were $25 but you had to spend $50 (easy enough for us) so it was basically like getting 50% off.  Very awesome!

Sadly, there are no restaurants within 100 miles of us that use them now.  :(

Janine & Cody | Georgetown, Grand Cayman | Feb. 28th, 2012

Surprise BFP | Baby Due Late July/Early August 2013

Pregnancy Ticker

I believe in a lot of things. I believe in fresh tennis balls, the healing power of bunnies, and that the novels of Susan Sontag are something I'll never read. In fact, I don't even know who Susan Sontag is. What is she... like... a painter? I believe in Crystal Lite because I believe in ME. I believe in the movies of Val Kilmer, though these days it ain't so easy. I believe in Darren Sproles, the word "dabble", the first season of "Silk Stockings", and big, warm, moist, gooey chocolate chip cookies that melt in your mouth and all over your face.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards