Michigan-Lansing
Options

Experience with Douglas J Makeup?

Hi ladies! Can anyone share their experience with using Douglas J's makeup services? I want something that will last all day, and look pretty natural, but that will definitely show up in pictures... any tips or comments to share? Thanks!

Re: Experience with Douglas J Makeup?

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I didn't use them, but I can recommend the girl who did my makeup: Kylie Dothsuk.  She will come to you and do airbrush makeup for $60 (this includes a trial).  She did an amazing job and I loved her!!  My makeup looked great all day long and she even managed to hide a major zit on my chin!!  PM if you want her info.
    Anniversary
  • Options
    gailpetegailpete member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    DD used Angela Noble of VixiDust Designs.  She did a great job, came to us and the airbrush makeup lasted all day.  You can look up VixiDust on Facebook or here is the website
    http://www.wix.com/vixidust/vixidustdesigns

Anglea actually teaches at Douglas J.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I used Angela from Vixidust and she was phenomenal.  She's a total professional, came to our hotel to do our make-up and our make-up stayed perfect all day.
  • Options
    I got my hair and makeup done at DJ and was very pleased with both. I would definitely recommend them.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards