Michigan-Lansing
Options

Engaged Encouter at St. John's Parish?

Has anyone done the Engaged Encounter there?  FI and I were just wondering if it really lasts the whole time or will we get out a little early.  We are debating doing some other wedding errands while we are in town but didn't know what time to make the appointments for.

Is anyone else going on Saturday?

Re: Engaged Encouter at St. John's Parish?

• Options
    michgreenemichgreene member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hi there! We just booked our ceremony there and aren't available for this Saturday, let me know how it goes!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'd love to know how it goes too! I Think we're going to sign up for the Feb. 5th one.

We just completed the W.E. C.A.R.E. seminars and they were fine.
  • Options
    emarston1emarston1 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We're back!  It actually was pretty ok!  FI and I went in expecting the worst but it had some really good information and suggestions.  They had several couples who had been married for various lengths of time and they gave anecdotes  about their marriage.  They had a few exercises which were a little awkward to discuss in front of other people (money, kids, sex, etc.) but we just kind of chatted to ourselves during that part and will discuss it later.

If you have any specific questions, let me know.  But I would defiitely recommend this one.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards