Michigan-Lansing

**RRPerry**

Hi there! I saw you're still looking for DJ and hair/make-up recommendations. I will totally recommend my DJ, Jon from Real Deal DJ's. He is such a cool guy, and I know he's done a variety of weddings, and he's cool with having full liberty of the music or if you want to give him a huge playlist. He's a musician himself, so he really seems to get music. My wedding is the 11th, so I will give a full report then. And when I booked him he was $675 for unlimited hours. Not sure if he's raised his prices or not.

And, I'm using Panopoulos Salon for hair and make-up. I've had my trials and I'm very happy, and my make-up lasted all day & night. Updos go from $33-50 depending on the stylist and make-up is $25.

Hope this helps!
~Bethany My Bio! Visit Lansing.Weddings.com image
9.10 Siggy Challenge: Fave Pic of FI & I. There are lots, but this one's good! :)image

Re: **RRPerry**

• kmwingluvrkmwingluvr member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

I know this post wasn't for me but I scoped it out anyway :) I'm glad to see the prices of Panopoulos. For some reason I thought they were WAY more expensive. Those are great prices! Maybe I was thinking of that one way, All Tressed Up. I know there was somewhere with crazy high prices. Do they do regular makeup or airbrushed? I'm going to definitely check them out.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    It's regular makeup. These use Glo Minerals, which they said was a step up from Bare Minerals, and I was very happy with their products. I had my trial before my bachelorette party, and the makeup held up all night!
    ~Bethany My Bio! Visit Lansing.Weddings.com image
    9.10 Siggy Challenge: Fave Pic of FI & I. There are lots, but this one's good! :)image
  • RRPerryRRPerry member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks! Do you know where they are located? :/
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards