Michigan-Lansing

engagement photo locations in tri-cities

hello all~

we are meeting with the photographer this next week for our engagement photos which i am excited about....but i need some help figuring out locations for us to shoot at.  we are having our ceremony at founder's hall at SVSU and our reception at the midland holiday inn in july.  anyway, does anyone have any suggestions for engagment photo locations in the tri-city area that will look cool in the winter? (pun intended:)

thanks!
carrie sue

Re: engagement photo locations in tri-cities

• alliek_81alliek_81 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I have a few ideas :) Not sure if the lights will still be up but it would be neat to do pictures in Frankenmuth with all of the Christmas lights. Or maybe you could go to City Forest in Midland and go sledding or ice skating and then take pictures drinking hot chocolate by the stone fireplace in the warming house. I wish I would have taken mine in winter now! Hope this helps!
  • mespence47mespence47 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Dow Gardens!
  • edited December 2011

The River Walk and downtown Bay City (the Friendship Shell area especially) would be great, I have seen some really neat engagement and wedding photos done in that area.  Dow Gardens is gorgeous pretty much any time of year.  Best of luck with your photos.  We took our's this fall at Nelson Park in Mt. Pleasant and it was one of the most fun hours ever, I didn't stop smiling the entire time and our photos turned out amazing  :)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards