Indiana

10/10/09 Wedding Pix

See my new bio below for some pix from our 10/10/09 wedding in South Bend/Mishawaka.It turned out to be a great day, a little chilly, but sunny!  Everything turned out so perfect!
imageLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Re: 10/10/09 Wedding Pix

• gobluebhgobluebh member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Wow, everything looked beautiful! Flawless... Congratulations! I saw your cardbox in your pictures. How did that work out for you guys? What size frames did you buy? I've been trying to find a turntable/lazy susan to use to make ours, but I can't find one anywhere. What did you use on yours? You looked beautiful! I actually had a friend of mine who I was talking to the Sunday after your wedding, and she was at your wedding... that was crazy! I'm trying to remember who it was...
    We're married!!! 12-12-09
    Visit The Nest! Visit The Nest!
  • edited December 2011
    Thanks!!  I was so happy with everything for sure! That is crazy you know someone who was there...see if you can remember!  haha And the cardbox worked great!  It was packed full, but our final count was 280 & I'd say around 250-260 were actually there.  And we didn't get a whole lot of gifts, so mostly cards. The frames were just square ones from Michaels-don't remember the size.  Square pix in the mat & square frames.  And the lazy susan I got at Target.  I just duct taped it on but had to add cardboard to build up the bottom.  If you find one you can just make it work.
  • gobluebhgobluebh member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm racking my brain and I can't remember who my friend was who was at your wedding... I remember they even put in their Facebook status that day something like 'Congrats to Jamie and Danny, what a beautiful wedding'.... uggh!!! I'll have to run to Target and look for a lazy susan. Thanks for the suggestion!
    We're married!!! 12-12-09
    Visit The Nest! Visit The Nest!
  • Luvngrl247Luvngrl247 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Everything turned out BEAUTIFUL!!  Oh and I made the same cardbox- same square frames and all probably!! : )  
  • purdueamandapurdueamanda member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Everything looks amazing! I love your candy buffet, flowers, and programs! And you look so beautiful! Congrats!
  • edited December 2011
    Beautiful! Congrats!
  • Shay022Shay022 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Beautiful and congratulations, looks like it was a beautiful day!  I love your cake, it looks so delicious! Goblue...you can also find a lazy susan at Walmart. I found mine in the kitchenware section, around the area where they have drying racks for dishes and storage containers for drawers, etc.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • munkiimunkii member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Everything looked fabulous--the candy buffet was out of control (in a good way)!
    Matt loves Munkii!!!
  • ndirish07ndirish07 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    It (and you!) looks beautiful!! Please please please let us know when you have all your pictures to look at--since I am also a South Bend bride and using green, I am using you as my inspiration!  I love your flowers--I can't wait to see closer pictures of them so I can just tell Wygant's to recreate them when my day rolls around :)   The candy buffett is amazing as well--you collected SO many jars and green candies!  Where did you find them all?  Also, can I ask where you got the chair covers from?  Congratulations again--it is gorgeous! :)
  • edited December 2011
    Congratulations! Your pictures are beautiful!!
  • edited December 2011
    Thanks everyone! NDIRISH- I'll for sure have more pix of the flowers, but you can also just tell Mary at Wygants to do them like Jamie's green flowers on 10/10/09.  She'll have what she used down from my quotes.  But they were so much more awesome than I thought they'd be!! And the chair covers were just rented from Windsor Park, and I don't know if they rent them out to other places or not.
  • edited December 2011
    oh, and for the candy jars, most came from Marshall's.  They have lots and decent prices.
  • edited December 2011
    Everything looks fabulous!! You had a great wedding, from the pics anyways lol.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Those are my wedding colors!  Do you have anything you are selling?  Thank you!!
  • edited December 2011
    lyndseymw...I will be selling some stuff but haven't gone through much yet.  I will add things to my bio and make a post once I do that.But I will probably be selling my table runners (green ones and a few black), table number stands, cake cutting set, lots of black tulle, cardbox (possibly)So let me know if you might be interested in any of that, and I'll try to get my for sale things posted by next week!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards