Indiana

Professional Vocalist and Pianist available for Summer/Fall/Winter Weddings 2010

If you are in need of a vocalist or Pianist for upcoming weddings in Northwest Indiana, Chicago, or south suburbs, we still have dates available for 2010. Please reply and I can give you further info or touch base with you.

I am a seasoned vocalist with the ability to do a variety of genres. I've sang the national anthem for Cubs and Whitesox games, as well as many weddings, and other ceremonies. I have a strong vocal range and would be happy to make your special day all that you hope for it to be with music.

I can perform with tracks or pianist, and do have a professional pianist available should you desire to contract his services as well.

Please contact me and I can foward you additional music samples and answer any additional questions.

Thanks.

Re: Professional Vocalist and Pianist available for Summer/Fall/Winter Weddings 2010

• edited December 2011
    You can not advertise in the knot forums.  You need to contact the knot to advertise on the site.  This is a vendor free network.

You have been reported.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards