Indiana
Options

Bachelorette Party in South Bend

Do any girls have an ideas for bachelorette parties in South Bend? or Have you ever been to a bachelorette party in South Bend.....oh what to do

Re: Bachelorette Party in South Bend

• Options
    twixinthemixtwixinthemix member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    That's my current conundrum right now!  But as the bride, I'm not allowed to be a part of the planning and my MOH and BM's are keeping it a secret.  So....I have no idea what we'll be doing.

I guess it depends on what kind of bacc. party you'd like.  If you'd like to keep it low key and classy there are a bunch of wineries in southern Michigan.  I know there's a kind of new bar over by the airport where they have a mechanical bull.  There's also your typical bars in downtown that could be fun as well.  There's also a fair number of spas, but I'm not sure how late they'd be open.

What kind of party are you looking for?

2012 Reading Challenge

2012 Reading Challenge
    Erin has read 1 book toward her goal of 25 books.
    hide
    Follow Me on Pinterest Married Bio and For Sale! Updated 12/23
    "And now you stand before me today, and with all my heart I say, that you are God's miracle to me." June 18th, 2011
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    The last bachlorette party I went to we started at Rum Runners (Awesome, but closed now) and ended up at Club Landing.  Club Landing can be fun if you like dancing.  I don't, but I had enough drinks in me to think I liked dancing. 

A lot of places downtown are neat.  You could start out by having dinner at Trio's.  It's a Jazz club, and the food is awesome.  I like Fiddler's Hearth, but keep in mind that it is open to under 21, so there could be children in there. 

My fsil is getting married in August.  They are booking a boat cruise of some sort out of Chicago.  I don't know the exact details, but it costs a little over 100 dollars per person, and it sounds awesome. :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards