Plus-Sized

back fat....ewwww

so i got my dress...with lace up corset back so i was able to lose weight ....i tried the dress on with a corset bra and it pushed everything up and out....i was very upset about this....i was given the option of cups put in the dress instead....have any of you ladies done this with your dress?

Re: back fat....ewwww

• back fat is the worst!!!! so sorry that this happened to you.  can you put a pair of temporary cups in so that you can test it out?  good luck!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I opted for no bra. The corset gives a nice waist, but really does amp up the back fat factor. I got a cover up for the ceremony.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest
  • I thought with a corset dress you didn't need to wear a corset bra.  I was planning on getting cups sewn in. 
  • You don't need a corset bra if the dress fits correctly.  Try the dress on without a bra.  Just the corset of the dress should give you enough support, and help eliminate the back fat some.
  • I am getting cups sewn into mine.  I have DDs and sometimes they don't even fit in DD bras, but I get adequate support with the cups sewn in and the corset back.  They should be able to give you cups to put in with the dress on to see how if feels and then you can decide if you want them sewn in. I hope that helps with your decision.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_plus-sized_back-fatewwww?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:973cdc6f-961e-4fb0-a628-bef2bb559697Discussion:22d1ce11-b5a7-44bb-964e-d4d192fb0dffPost:d7d35535-b1d6-43fa-a68d-ddb9cbd2f6ee">Re: back fat....ewwww</a>:
    [QUOTE]I am getting cups sewn into mine.  I have DDs and sometimes they don't even fit in DD bras, but I get adequate support with the cups sewn in and the corset back.  They should be able to give you cups to put in with the dress on to see how if feels and then you can decide if you want them sewn in. I hope that helps with your decision.
    Posted by Sarah0335[/QUOTE]

thanks alot guys i am heavy chested also and i wanted to see if it would infact support the girls
  • i was told that when you get the corset back, you should not get a bra.. either put cups in.. or nothing at all..  b/c in reality... the corset is your bra.
    and that could eliminate the back fat probem.
    also, don't tie it so tight... if that is your concern
  • Oh hearing the news that I don't need to wear the longline bra that was recommended that I wear with my dress is a blessing.  My wedding is in summer and my dress while is mostly chiffon will be more fabric than I am used to wearing at one time and if I can get away without a bra all the better.  Plus I am short waisted and the bra rides up into my underarms when I sit which is uncomfortable to say the least. 
    image 141 Are ready to party!
    weddingcountdown.com Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I wore a regular strapless bra with my corset dress. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards