Plus-Sized
Options

OMG SHOES!!!

Hello ladies, 
My girls picked out adroable dresses from alfred angelo i absoultely love them but all along i was planning on long dresses, and this one is not long, so now shoes are an issue. What color and type of shoes do you guys think would go well with this dress for a fall wedding? the dress color is expresso and the style number is 7201

Re: OMG SHOES!!!

• Options
    TBH, I'd give them a shoe colour and tell them to find them themselves. That way they can wear a pair they may already own, or buy something that could make a good addition to their wardrobe.

The danger of you picking shoes is that they may not get worn again - but personally, if a bride decided she was going to pick shoes for me, she'd probably end up picking shoes that would cripple me. I'd be wandering around barefoot as soon as the recessional was done - if I could last that long.
  • Options
    What are your wedding colors?  If you were doing expresso and teal, then maybe have them get blue shoes.  For a winter wedding, maybe black shoes, but some people don't like the look of black and brown together.

This box shipped toys? No this box is toy! Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    I think gold shoes would go great with that color dress... but as becka said, it depends on what your colors are. 
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    I say it depends on the wedding colors.  A lot of girls automatically own nude shoes now, would that color go with the dress? 
  • Options
    Keep in mind that if you dictate a specific shoe, or a very unusual shoe color, you are obligated to purchase them.  The BM's financial commitment is only the dress.

Most people already own black, brown, nude, white.  Choose one of those colors and let them pick their own shoes.
  • Options
    I think a light gold color or nude would look fine with that dress.
    photo 8772_10102412474713255_135784916_n.jpg
  • Options
    I think champagne would be really pretty. I think a peep toe would look good with that dress (a little more than what she has in the pic though). 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Beautiful choice!!  The dress is straight so a nude shoe would elongate everyones legs; and most girls already have a pair of nude heels in their closet. 
  • Options
    The wedding colors are Chocolate, and Burnt orange. If i was to tell the girls to get gold or nude shoes is there any way to make sure everyone would get the same tone of gold/nude? any ideas?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards