Plus-Sized

Weekly Check In

How is everyone doing? Anything new?

Re: Weekly Check In

• bruna29bruna29 member
    5 Love Its Name Dropper First Anniversary First Comment
    I'm doing well. I'm apartment hunting right now because FI and I are moving in August, and it's really difficult because there isn't much available. I just don't want a noisy apartment since I'll be working full-time, but every apartment I've lived in has issues with noisy neighbors. It's just really difficult because I don't think I'll ever find something that is exactly what I want.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • cinderellasjccinderellasjc member
    First Comment
    edited May 2012
    Everything is great here!!! FI went for an interview today..for a great job....and before he got home someone he used to work with called to tell him they had already called looking for a reference.  Fingers crossed!!! this would give me back my weekends with him :)
  • Things are going very good here. i started weight watcher 2 weeks ago and have lost 5 lbs. the FI and i as well as my mom are starting line dancing classes. sounds like great cardio and something that could be useful for the wedding. i also am quitting my job. and have applyed at a few new ones. cant wait to finally have a job with normal hours :)
  • Welllll, I just became acquainted with the boards and am trying to get a lay of the land.  I'm getting married next May and it's nice to be able to chat with other brides going through the process :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • FI and I started seeing a nutritionist about a month ago and it's going great! As of yesterday he has lost 20 lbs and I've lost 12 lbs. It's been fun finding and trying new healthy recipes.
    Anniversary
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_plus-sized_weekly-check-in-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:973cdc6f-961e-4fb0-a628-bef2bb559697Discussion:a3444955-ac69-49be-8e27-85c34c18209bPost:83997ef6-6a65-44cf-af22-a7e31a1839d0">Re: Weekly Check In</a>:
    [QUOTE]I'm doing well. I'm apartment hunting right now because FI and I are moving in August, and it's really difficult because there isn't much available. I just don't want a noisy apartment since I'll be working full-time, but every apartment I've lived in has issues with noisy neighbors. It's just really difficult because I don't think I'll ever find something that is exactly what I want.
    Posted by justdance93[/QUOTE]

<div>H and I are in the same boat.  Everyone we see is so small or way overpriced.  We want to move asap but have had no luck.</div><div>
    </div><div>
    </div><div>I got great news today.  Most of my tests results are back:  no cancer or celliac disease.  Yay.  Seriously, living without wheat would have made sweetredhead a sad sad girl. </div>

• FI and I just booked our DJ and DOC! Feels pretty good to have that done. I also am just starting my new job at the place I was doing my internship. It's pretty great, my boss is very nice and I already get along with my coworkers!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards