Plus-Sized
Options

Best longline bra

I'm looking for a comfortable brand of longline bra that gives support. The one I wore for my dress fitting at the salon did a good job of shaping but didn't offer much support. I'm a 42D

This is my dress, in case that helps:

Re: Best longline bra

• Options
    I bought a waist cincher from Kohl's and am just wearing a strapless bra.  That way I have the support I want, but have shapewear still. I suggest trying those out. 
  • Options
    codonnell610codonnell610 member
    First Comment
    edited April 2012
    I agree with the previous post about Linda the bra lady. I ordered mine on Sunday just in time for my fitting. It not only is supportive, and decently affordable but I wore it for about an hour and it was actually comfortable. I am a 42F and it was AWESOME.
  • Options
    I got the same one today that egeurts mentioned above. I went to a small local bridal shop today and the owner had me try on several. I normally wear a 40H and I ended up with a 44F. I paid $50 and it was well worth getting the professional help! And it seems quite comfy, too!

(The store is Hush in Brighton, MI, in case any local gals are reading this.)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Proposal Site: 12/29/10 United States Capitol Building Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_plus-sized_best-longline-bra?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:973cdc6f-961e-4fb0-a628-bef2bb559697Discussion:b0752f8b-0ef2-4055-a8b6-77029dece9c1Post:2dd44fd9-7ddf-47e6-b008-5a488c77d608">Re: Best longline bra</a>:
    [QUOTE]I got the same one today that egeurts mentioned above. I went to a small local bridal shop today and the owner had me try on several. I normally wear a 40H and I ended up with a 44F. I paid $50 and it was well worth getting the professional help! And it seems quite comfy, too! (The store is Hush in Brighton, MI, in case any local gals are reading this.)
    Posted by southofnormal[/QUOTE]

I just ordered that one for my fitting on Thursday, I had the worst time shopping at the stores today!
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_plus-sized_best-longline-bra?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:973cdc6f-961e-4fb0-a628-bef2bb559697Discussion:b0752f8b-0ef2-4055-a8b6-77029dece9c1Post:2dd44fd9-7ddf-47e6-b008-5a488c77d608">Re: Best longline bra</a>:
    [QUOTE]I got the same one today that egeurts mentioned above. I went to a small local bridal shop today and the owner had me try on several. I normally wear a 40H and I ended up with a 44F. I paid $50 and it was well worth getting the professional help! And it seems quite comfy, too! (The store is Hush in Brighton, MI, in case any local gals are reading this.)
    Posted by southofnormal[/QUOTE]

<div>
    </div><div>I am sooo happy i found this. Im a 46 G or H and im so lost on regular bras let alone one for trying on dresses! I would def need somewhere where they can measure and help me. I went to a place called sunny j's in plymouth for my cousins wedding and i HATED it. The wedding bra was really uncomfortable and the reg bras i got (cause i cant find them anywhere else) came apart really fast. </div>
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards