Maine
Options

Caterers in Camden/Lincolnville/Belfast area

I'm having the hardest time finding reviews for *any* vendors in Maine that aren't South of Portland.  Anyone have any good caterer recommendations? Someone recommended the Chi Chi Chef - has anyone had any experience with them?

TIA for any input!
BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Caterers in Camden/Lincolnville/Belfast area

• Options
    ivyrose13ivyrose13 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Have you tried weddingwire.com? That is where I have found most of my vendors. 

The truth behind a well laced dress
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    hey LHB2011 where u u getting married? im looking for places in that area and  through brunswick area
  • Options
    LHB2011LHB2011 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Ivyrose - thanks! They seem to have some reviews there! Not much still, but definlitey more than anywhere else I've looked.

Megrk - I'm getting married in September in Lincolnville.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    HE&MEHE&ME member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Megunticook Market is excellent!  I think she's right in Lincolnville and Lani, the owner, has been on 207 a couple of times.  They do fantastic food and are preferred by many venues that don't cater.  Good luck!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Many caterers I talked to in Southern Maine were willing to travel up North. We ended up choosing The Blue Elephant Events and Catering and they've told me that they have worked up in Camden/ Linconville before. Give them a call. They are great to work with and im sure could help you out! Good luck!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards