Maine

Village By The Sea

Has anyone used or heard anything about using Village by the Sea in Wells as a wedding venue??? It sounds good online but I haven't visited yet. Any opinions are appreciated! :)

Re: Village By The Sea

• edited December 2011
    i am from wells, and we held our senior prom there in '04. I wasn't involved in the planning at all, but the space was big, not outdated, and we all had a blast! i have also stayed in their suites before, so if you end up blocking rooms for guests, their accomodations are great!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    I'm having my wedding there in October 2010. I really like them so far. The event coordinator is really nice and easy to work with. A couple of my friends have been to weddings there and they had a blast! I also got to see the place all set up for a wedding and it looked really nice! HTH
  • edited December 2011
    Thanks for the help! I think I'm leaning towards using them as a venue. Next step is to visit. :)
  • edited December 2011
    We visited them. I looked them, The only thing we didn't like is we are going to have an outside wedding and the area where they do them was like right now to the entrance. So cars would be going in and out during the ceremony, I thought it'd be loud, and I don't want a bunch of cars in the back of my wedding photos.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards