July 2013 Weddings
Options

*Check* bought our wedding bands! - PIP, More added

Yay! We bought our wedding bands and I'm anxiously waiting to wear them. I ended up having to store them in my parents safe so I won't be wearing it every single minute. Have you guys purchased/looked at bands yet?

His is hard to tell, but it's got a satin finish between two miligrain lines, with a normal while gold finish on the outside

Wedding Countdown Ticker image

Training to be the next companion.

Re: *Check* bought our wedding bands! - PIP, More added

• Options
    beautiful!! looks great with your e-ring!! my mom is holding on to mine until the wedding (it was my Grandma's wedding ring, so it makes sense for her to keep it for me anyway...)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Wedding Countdown Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    gorgeous and congrats
  • Options
    Beautiful!

We got our rings in thursday! We found an Etsy seller we really liked, and did a special order from her.

Like these, but each ring has three rubies across the top instead of one
  • Options
    In Response to Re:Check bought our wedding bands! PIP:[QUOTE]Beautiful! We got our rings in thursday! We found an Etsy seller we really liked, and did a special order from her. Like these, but each ring has three rubies across the top instead of one Posted by Gabrielle76[/QUOTE]

These are amazing! So unique and pretty! Kudos to the designer!
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_july-2013-weddings_check-bought-our-wedding-bands-pip?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:a322ad2c-25cd-4d52-b123-096e1e4ecda5Discussion:9118d100-d042-47c7-adc1-27cdbe08a77fPost:9113b74a-b08e-42c8-bc3c-bed759d22462">Re:Check bought our wedding bands! PIP</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re:Check bought our wedding bands! PIP: These are amazing! So unique and pretty! Kudos to the designer!
    Posted by Getting2Vowels[/QUOTE]

Thanks! the designer was a pleasure to work with too, here's her link if you're interested:

<a href="http://www.etsy.com/shop/2TrickPony?section_id=6030819" rel="nofollow">http://www.etsy.com/shop/2TrickPony?section_id=6030819</a>

(not vending or anything, just promoting a seller I liked :) )
  • Options
    In Response to Re:Check bought our wedding bands! PIP:[QUOTE]In Response to Re:Check bought our wedding bands! PIP:In Response to Re:Check bought our wedding bands! PIP: These are amazing! So unique and pretty! Kudos to the designer!Posted by Getting2VowelsThanks! the designer was a pleasure to work with too, here's her link if you're interested: <a href="http://www.etsy.com/shop/2TrickPony?section_id6030819not" rel="nofollow">http://www.etsy.com/shop/2TrickPony?section_id6030819not</a> vending or anything, just promoting a seller I liked : Posted by Gabrielle76[/QUOTE]

Im all about Etsy. Just got cute clutches for my girls and I had the girl who designed my day of jewelry design infinity bracelets for them too!
    But I must say, again, Im totally in love with your rings!
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    Yaaaay! How exciting!

We're waiting to get ours basically because I'm going to explode from anticipation of wanting to wear it all the time, lol.
    My Ering comes with a matching band, so we already know which one I'll get. But it's still TBD for FI's ring. I think we're going to wait until March-ish before we go and buy them though.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

• Options
    Oh yay! We'll probably wait until a couple of months before to purchase ours, I'd want to wear it too much if I already had it!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I love it!! We have looked for rings, I can't find anything that I'm in love with yet. He has found a few that he likes. We are trying to sell our house back in PA before we can do anything else with the wedding. Hopefully, we can buy them in in the early spring!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Sweet!!! I am wearing my moms wedding ring set, so mine is done. Have to still get FI's ring. no idea what kind except white gold. I would love to get him one like mine, its a suare band, but we cant find any.

Wedding Countdown Ticker

151 invitedimage [ Invited]
     78 attendingimage [ Said Yes!]
     73 declinedimage [ Are Party Poopers]
     0 unknownimage [ Can't Find the Mailbox]
    RSVP June 19

• Options
    FH bought the matching band when he got my e-ring. The jeweler convinced him it was necessary so the gold/diamonds would match. He was also worried we'd have a long engagement and the design would be discontnued before we went back to buy it. I LOVE it, and sneak a peek at it anytime I get into our safe to get anything. I can't wait to wear the set together. 

FH says he wants a plain band, either in palladium or titanium. He wears a size 16 ring, so I'll probably have to have it custom made. I plan on taking him shopping after Christmas so I can get it ordered and here well before the wedding. 
  • Options
    Congrats!! We actually got ours last weekend spontaneously while looking for halloween costumes. For mine we got a white gold band with channel set princess cut diamands that match with my engagement ring. FI picked a yellow gold band with five round diamonds. He has been the worst with wanting to wear his ring constantly, I have to keep threatening him to put it away, lol.

• Options
    Congrats to everyone who has gotten their wedding bands! So exciting! Jennifer, I'm especially in love with yours. FI and I went band shopping a few months ago, and have already picked out what we want. We are waiting until we have a little more extra cash to order. I picked a simple white gold band with a few round-cut diamonds set in the band. FI picked a tungsten band with one round-cut diamond set in.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
     Awh those are beautiful! you are on the ball!! 8 more months to go! :) 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards