September 2012 Weddings
Options

Lunch and a Question

Good morning, Ladies -

I'm going to Chipotle for lunch with a co-worker.  I haven't eaten out for lunch hardly at all this month, so I am really looking forward to it.  Plus, it's basically the only place I can eat that is on my diet plan.  LOL!  Gotta fit into my wedding dress!  What are you having for lunch??

A lot of you ladies have been talking about hair.  So what are you doing for your hair?  Up, down, half up, ponytail?  Have you had a trial yet? If not, will you?  I will probably end up with an up-do.  I love the half-up looks, but getting married on the beach will not be conducive to my hair cooperating.  If I left half down, it would be frizzy before I say "I do." 

Bonus points for PIP (Could be inspiration or trial pics.)  Laughing

I'm thinking something like this...

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Lunch and a Question

• Options
    edited May 2012
    For lunch I haven't decided if I am going to run out and get something or eat my hot pocket...

I want a simple low (kind of messy, but not really) bun, side part with a little bit of poof.

I had my hair trial earlier this month. I mentioned on here, but I'll repeat myself and say that the girl COULD NOT DO IT. This is a professional salon, good reviews...she could not get my hair to stay at all. Not even for 5 minutes. And I thought it was a pretty simple hairstyle. I'm having another hair trial with a different person in July.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I had my lunch at about 10 AM - I was starving!! I had bk at 5AM so I guess that makes sense :P

Funny you ask about hair because I was just looking at pics this morning. I'm really torn on what to do. I want to look like ME but I'd also like to do something different. I need to find something that works with a cage/clip too.

I have these pics in mind....

I'm leaning towards this one... I'll prob need some extensions tho...

invitationcombo Wedding Countdown Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    I am doing an updo, although what updo changes a lot lol!
    Currently here's the latest one I found and loved:

With the veil tucked into the top and then the fasincator sitting with the black feathers across the top of the veil...

Oh and lunch I'll be heating up leftover chicken dogs from the grill hahaha
  • Options
    I'm really torn on wether I should go straight or wavy/curly with a more romantic feel.
    What do you ladies think??

I also love the front of these...

invitationcombo Wedding Countdown Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    Late lunch for me today.  Work has been hectic this morning.  I'm having a turkey and cheese sandwich, sweet potato chips and some blueberries.

I'm also doing an up-do, my hair is naturally wavy and would be a frizz ball if I left it down.  This is my inspiration picture that I'm taking for my hair trial.  I'm doing the hair trial the same day as my bridal portraits in July so I'm hoping it goes smoothly.  My usual hair stylist is doing it so I'm confident that she'll give me exactly what I want.

image180 image85 image8 Wedding Countdown Ticker image
  • Options
    For lunch I just finished inhaling my McChicken sandwich (I know, super healthy huh?).

My hair changes on an almost daily basis.  My best friend has talked me into an updo because my hair does not like curls, at all.

This is my latest inspiration pic.  I won't have my trial until the week before the wedding with Fi's aunt.  I know it's later in the game but I have complete faith in her skills.

Follow Me on Pinterest
    Daisypath Wedding tickers
    220 image 123 image 21 image
  • Options
    Lunch today was a big healthy salad!! I'm going to combine these two hairstyles
    This for the front/sides
    Number 6 for the back
  • Options
    Lunch today was not exciting...pb on wheat and carrots.  Also have some edamame I wasn't hungry for so that will be my snack here in a little. 

I want my hair down and wavy.  My mom is doing it for me.  We tried playing with it this past weekend and realized I have a LOT of hair so will need more practice.  This is my hair and makeup inspiration (I basically just want to be Carrie Underwood....don't think FI would mind that either).  It won't be pulled back like this though, just with a headband in the middle of my head.

• Options
    edited May 2012
    Volleygirl- if you have a lot of hair- have you tried hot rollers?? They can be a real timesaver... you can even ask if someone has a spare set so you can have 2 sets going.  You could even do the bottom half/back half with hot rollers and the front half with a curling iron-

I'm doing my hair like this and wearing a mantilla veil for the ceremony (in a big church with a simple dress). 

We're going for a vintage-y feeling and I have long dark blonde hair that my Fiance has requested REPEATEDLY that I wear down.

(I'm also keeping a curling iron in the back room of our reception site for touch-ups.)

**edit to add what I had for lunch- my friend and I decided our healthy choice/lean cuisines were just not going to cut it so we went to a great food truck and got some awesome salads.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards