September 2012 Weddings
Options

Baby fever

2»

Re: Baby fever

• Options
    We both have baby fever!! I am an occupational therapist so I work with kids with autism and other developmental disabilities. I just love kids -- can't wait to start our own family :) we plan on buying a home after the wedding and starting fairly soon after that. I totally agree about The Nest board.... Count me in!! And just as an aside, I am seriously sad that so many of you who don't want kids are made to feel BADLY about it!! You're making a decision together with your husband/wife that is right for you. Don't let FMILs, bosses, friends, etc make you.feel bad about that!! You should be proud.
    September 2012: May Sig
    Honeymoon Location: Punta Cana, DR
    Photobucket Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_september-2012-weddings_baby-fever?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:a464c18c-2e4d-469b-8eae-3865079cb9cfDiscussion:4fda6453-bb25-4c0a-af25-4f80201492f9Post:b5c50580-6b1e-4410-9e17-d4e7374c2685">Re: Baby fever</a>:
    [QUOTE]We both have baby fever!! I am an occupational therapist so I work with kids with autism and other developmental disabilities. I just love kids -- can't wait to start our own family :) we plan on buying a home after the wedding and starting fairly soon after that. I totally agree about The Nest board.... Count me in!! And just as an aside,<strong><font color="#000000">I am seriously sad that so many of you who don't want kids are made to feel BADLY about it!! You're making a decision together with your husband/wife that is right for you. Don't let FMILs, bosses, friends, etc make you.feel bad about that!! You should be proud.
    </font></strong>Posted by ekk120[/QUOTE]

Nicely said!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I guess I'm the odd one out here. I have two boys from previous marriage and relationship, 14 and 5 and had my tubes tied last year, so no kids for us. The boys are not my FI's and my oldest son is involved with his father (my ex-husband) but my youngest has never had a father in his life. FI would like to officially adopt my youngest in the near future, and although when we first met and dated that I could possibly have children, while we were apart for a few months, I did have the surgery and he accepted and respected that we would never have kids together. I'm getting older (37) and could never imagine going back to diapers and sleepless nights. I love my boys to death, but they are more then enough!
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_september-2012-weddings_baby-fever?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:a464c18c-2e4d-469b-8eae-3865079cb9cfDiscussion:4fda6453-bb25-4c0a-af25-4f80201492f9Post:138bd6ae-1d33-44cc-8ea0-56d5dd1a2614">Re: Baby fever</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Baby fever : Nicely said!
    Posted by npott044[/QUOTE]

Agreed!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards