September 2012 Weddings
Options

Checking off the list

I have the most amazing FI ever he went and got a lot of checks done yesterday.  I am in England with the Air Force and FI is back in the states so he has been left in charge of getting a lot of things done for the wedding.  Yesterday he went and met with the DJ finalized our song list and also paid the remaining amount of our venue, got the rehersal dinner location picked out and reserved, and booked some fun and exciting activies for the honeymoon.  I am so thankful for FI getting these things done and without complaint he is amazing and I couldn't do it without out him since I am in a completely diffenent country at the moment. 

I am super excited and can't wait for the "Big Day" the list is getting smaller and the time is getting closer.

All we have left to get done now is buy the beer, wine and champagne (hopefully get this done within the next week or so.  The rest of the things I can't get done until I get back to the states on Sept 2nd which are:  pick up marriage licence, hair trial, get nails done, bachelorett party, pedi, make-up trial, and the wedding shower.

Anniversary Pregnancy Ticker

Re: Checking off the list

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards