September 2012 Weddings

Kids table?

Another knottie brought up a good point and now I'm on the fence with having a kids table. A majority of them are 6+, the ones that are younger I would keep with their parents. The others are 6,7, 8,9, and 10. (We also have a few that are 11-13) Should I keep them with their parents, or continue with the idea of a work book and coloring tools?

Re: Kids table?

• I think the kid's table is fine. Keeping the younger ones with their parents makes sense but the one's that are 6+ that you are talking about will be fine at a kid's table. They will be entertained, it gives the parents a break and really what trouble can they get into in a room FULL of adults? People will be keeping their eye on them so don't worry about it. That's my 2 cents :)
  • i think thats a great idea...kids love to play together!
  • We are having the teens sit at teen table, near the DJ.  Kids younger than 10 with be with their parents.  Plus as an added bonus our ballroom has a smaller attached room that wiil be used as a kids activity area and will be set up with tables, chairs, items to keep them busy along with TV and DVD  player plus plenty of movies.
    80 said yes image
  • We are not doing a kids table, but sitting them with their parents so that their parents are there in the event they are misbehaving. We are however leaving a colouring book and crayons at the seat of every child.
  • SCogs18SCogs18 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    We are inviting very few children (immediate family only).  They will be sitting with their parents.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker LilySlim Weight loss tickers

image 225 Invited so far!
    image 148 Are ready to party!
    image 77 Will be missing out!
    image 0 Are MIA!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards