So I have been googling to try to find the perfect program online and can't seem to. I want to include on my program what will be going on for the evening as well as the ceremony. The ceremony will be short, on the beach, and the reception is a few minutes down the road. Also should I put times on the program? I will put them on here just to give y'all the run down but was not going to do them on the program, thoughts? They are just estimates of course, things happen and if I am not doing my first dance at exactly 6:52 it'll be ok, just a rough timeline. So here's what I was thinking of having, please let me know edits/suggestions and how to word it.
"Welcome to wedding/thank you for coming/wedding party names on top."
- 5pm - guests arrive to site. I will have cookies and tea/water/lemonade on a beach wall there
- 5:30- ceremony start (say own vows, exchange rings, kiss, yay married!)
- 5:45- pictures of wedding party/guests go to reception venue
- 6:00 - open bar opens (Should I say cocktail hour even tho it's 45 mins?)
- 6:45 announcement of wedding party
- 6:50 announcement of bride/groom and sword arch
- 6:52 first dance
- 6:55 mother/son and father/daughter dance (same song)
- 7:00 food
- 8:00 toasts
- 8:10 cake cutting
- 9:00 sky lanterns (maybe, I gotta test em once I get them to see if they really are biodegradable - Stage is already waiting on the test results! )
- 9-2a dance, have fun etc.
Our singer is from 6-9 and the venue has a band starting at 9 also.
So, I know that's a lot to put on the program and my wording is awful so any help would be appriecated!