Wedding Invitations & Paper

Not sure how this should go...

So I realize I have some time before I need to stress about invites, but I've been wondering about this for some time now and hopefully will get some good feedback. Both sets of parents have been extremely gracious and have offered to essentially cover a better portion of the expenses. My father offered us a set amount, and basically said this was a gift, he just wants it used on the wedding (so no cake and punch reception, then use the rest for a down payment type thing), which is absolutely fine with us as we weren't expecting our parents to help at all. So my father is paying 75% of the costs for our wedding. My mom and stepdad have bought my dress, and financially this is all they can do (again, 100% beyond what we were hoping for). FI's parents are paying for the RD and the food at the reception.

Originally I was planning on our invites saying "Together with their parents... " but I'm just wondering, would you feel this is rude or doesn't give recognition to my father, who is paying for almost everything but the food? I've been close with my stepdad my whole life, and I've been blessed to have parents that get along even though they are separated. So how would you word your invites? Should I do it like
Mr. (Father of the bride)
Mr. and Mrs. (Stepdad and mom of the bride)
 Invite you to the wedding of ____ and _____
Son of (Mom and dad of the groom)

Is that weird? I'm just worried that maybe I'm going to hurt feelings either way, and hoping for some guidance.    Sorry it got a little wordy.
Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards