Wedding Invitations & Paper

which initial should i use for wax seal?

My parents are hosting my wedding and reception. I would like to use a wax seal on my invites, but whose initial do i use? My parents who are hosting, or my husband's last name?

Re: which initial should i use for wax seal?

• Maybe you can just use a design instead of an initial.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • AddieCakeAddieCake member
    First Anniversary First Answer First Comment 5 Love Its
    edited February 2013
    Their initial b/c you are not married yet. Or you could do both of your first initials separated by an artistic design, but that would probably only work on a sticker, not a wax seal.
    What did you think would happen if you walked up to a group of internet strangers and told them to get shoehorned by their lady doc?~StageManager14
  • I used a rose. I know I can use it again, and it matches the feel of the invites. You probably already researched this, but i highly recommend using glue gun wax rather than the candle style. 
    Anniversary
  • I would say either your parents initials or for his family send his initial and for your family send yours. I would talk to your parents and see how they feel about it. If they are hosting it, I know it's your wedding but you don't want to hurt them feelings by doing something that might hurt their feelings even if it's a little bit.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards