November 2013 Weddings

Changing dates!?

Hi all! I am still new to the boards and especially this one.  I have been engaged for 2 months, but we have been together for 8 1/2 yrs!  Anyways, this weekend my FI decided to change 
the wedding date. We had been planning for a June 2014 wedding (We are paying for it ourselves) and he decided instead to go with Nov 2013 (looking at 11/10/13)  I know i still have over a year left for planning but now it seems like I need to get busy planning, as i have lost 6 months of planning time! Surprised 
 I am going to a bridal show this afternoon and hope to go away with lots of information and get some ideas for venues. I already have my colors and WP picked out. I know who is doing my flowers and cake. I am just relieved we hadn't already had a venue picked.

ETA: So now how do I go about changing my ticker to reflect my change in date? TIA
LilySlim Weight loss tickers? Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Changing dates!?

• rajahmdrajahmd Galifrey member
    1000 Comments 500 Love Its Third Anniversary First Answer
    Welcome to the board!  And don't worry,  you have plenty of time to plan.  Hope you enjoy the bridal show! 
    Anniversary
  • @ Rachel  Ty and I had a great time at the Bridal Show! I believe i found my venue and cater while attending the show today. I also got to do some food and wine tasting..Tongue Out It is finally begining to feel real now and I am starting to get excited about planning!
    LilySlim Weight loss tickers? Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Welcome to the board! November weddings are the best :) 

Wedding Countdown Ticker
    pinterest, obvi.

• rajahmdrajahmd Galifrey member
    1000 Comments 500 Love Its Third Anniversary First Answer
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_november-2013-weddings_changing-dates?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:cd1f7f85-cf50-4bfe-9bfc-0a3b46d68364Discussion:10ab4724-0cba-4f43-b02a-4f58d4f723fbPost:58e7613d-fdea-4abd-9b07-b9900a9bb880">Re: Changing dates!?</a>:
    [QUOTE]@ Rachel  Ty and I had a great time at the Bridal Show! I believe i found my venue and cater while attending the show today. I also got to do some food and wine tasting.. It is finally begining to feel real now and I am starting to get excited about planning!
    Posted by coyzgirl[/QUOTE]

<div>Glad you enjoyed the bridal show! Personally, they are not my cup of tea, so I was miserable.  Something I will NEVER do again.  I will say I did find my cake baker there, so at least I got something out of it.  Hope planning is going well!</div>
    Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards