November 2013 Weddings

Changing dates!?

Hi all! I am still new to the boards and especially this one.  I have been engaged for 2 months, but we have been together for 8 1/2 yrs!  Anyways, this weekend my FI decided to change 
the wedding date. We had been planning for a June 2014 wedding (We are paying for it ourselves) and he decided instead to go with Nov 2013 (looking at 11/10/13)  I know i still have over a year left for planning but now it seems like I need to get busy planning, as i have lost 6 months of planning time! Surprised 
 I am going to a bridal show this afternoon and hope to go away with lots of information and get some ideas for venues. I already have my colors and WP picked out. I know who is doing my flowers and cake. I am just relieved we hadn't already had a venue picked.

ETA: So now how do I go about changing my ticker to reflect my change in date? TIA
LilySlim Weight loss tickers? Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Changing dates!?

• Welcome to the board!  And don't worry,  you have plenty of time to plan.  Hope you enjoy the bridal show! 
    Anniversary
  • @ Rachel  Ty and I had a great time at the Bridal Show! I believe i found my venue and cater while attending the show today. I also got to do some food and wine tasting..Tongue Out It is finally begining to feel real now and I am starting to get excited about planning!
    LilySlim Weight loss tickers? Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Welcome to the board! November weddings are the best :) 

Wedding Countdown Ticker
    pinterest, obvi.

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_november-2013-weddings_changing-dates?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:cd1f7f85-cf50-4bfe-9bfc-0a3b46d68364Discussion:10ab4724-0cba-4f43-b02a-4f58d4f723fbPost:58e7613d-fdea-4abd-9b07-b9900a9bb880">Re: Changing dates!?</a>:
    [QUOTE]@ Rachel  Ty and I had a great time at the Bridal Show! I believe i found my venue and cater while attending the show today. I also got to do some food and wine tasting.. It is finally begining to feel real now and I am starting to get excited about planning!
    Posted by coyzgirl[/QUOTE]

<div>Glad you enjoyed the bridal show! Personally, they are not my cup of tea, so I was miserable.  Something I will NEVER do again.  I will say I did find my cake baker there, so at least I got something out of it.  Hope planning is going well!</div>
    Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards