June 2014 Weddings

Poll :)

What things excite you most about marriage? (Wedding cannot be answer...wedding night, however, can be lol)
--------

Decorating a home
Being with FI everyday
Falling asleep in FI's arms :)
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Poll :)

• I'm excited for everything to be "official". lol.  Have his last name, plan a family if we want to, be called "wife".. that's pretty exciting :)
  • I'm excited for the wedding night :D

I am just excited for everything to be official.  FI and I will be moving in together after I graduate because we spend almost all our time together and there is really no reason to pay for two apartments when we only ever be at one at a time. 

I'm also ready for the end of helicopter parents.  lol
    Daisypath Graduation tickers Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I'm excited about strengthening the bond between us.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I'm excited to have his last name, buy and decorate a home, be together everyday, and plan a family together. :)
    Daisypath Graduation tickers Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I'm excited to have his last name, to make our little family official[we have two fur babies :D], and to be able to wake up to his handsome face every day!
    Ever thine, ever mine, ever ours. - The Immortal Beloved Letters, Ludwig van Beethoven Wedding Countdown Ticker LilySlim Weight loss tickers
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_june-2014-weddings_poll?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:cd3555f8-fb3d-4290-b1fe-9de3e9d420b1Discussion:43459b32-57d0-47bc-b66b-07a2e3d883b0Post:eaabb724-d07c-4706-a2b4-f64f22ead0af">Re: Poll :)</a>:
    [QUOTE]I'm excited for the wedding night :D I am just excited for everything to be official.  FI and I will be moving in together after I graduate because we spend almost all our time together and there is really no reason to pay for two apartments when we only ever be at one at a time.  I'm also ready for the end of helicopter parents.  lol
    Posted by joe&cassie[/QUOTE]

<div>The wedding night, of course!! :D lol</div>
    Ever thine, ever mine, ever ours. - The Immortal Beloved Letters, Ludwig van Beethoven Wedding Countdown Ticker LilySlim Weight loss tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards