Wedding Vows & Ceremony Discussions
Options

Need an Officiant in Bay Area, CA!

Hi all,
I also posted this message on a local board-We are getting married in May and the last thing I really need to do is to find an officiant.  We are looking for someone who is easy going, experienced and light hearted.  We are not affliated with any particular religion and don't need a religious ceremony.  Wedding will be in Pleasanton/Livermore area in Northern California.  Searched theknot.com and yelp.com but didn't have much luck.  Please let me know of any good experiences you've had or anyone you know of who you can recommend!  :)

Thanks!!!

Re: Need an Officiant in Bay Area, CA!

• Options
    I'm assuming you've done this but just in case- have you googled wedding officiant bay area cali?  there's lots of links that come up if you havent checked it out! :) 
  • Options
    Craigslist

weddingministers.com

Ask local friends/family

This is an international board, the chances of somebody in your town are extremely slim.  That being said I'm from Modesto (about 1 hour or so from Livermore/Pleasington) but I still wouldn't be able to recommend anybody that would be willing to drive an hour or more for your wedding.
    November 2011 Siggy Challenge: The First Kiss
    Fall Wedding Bio
  • Options
    Tiffannie - funny you say that, since I happen to be from her town! HA!

But unfortunately I don't know of any officiants. :/
    OP, maybe you can try talking to your venue and see if they have any recommendations?
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

• Options
    edited February 2012
    Tiffannie I'm from Turlock! 
    PhotobucketWedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited February 2012
    We're getting married in the bay too, and I remembered that TK actually has listings of local vendors.  I'm looking at the list right now. 
    PhotobucketWedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards