May 2012 Weddings
Options

I was fine until this morning

When I woke up from a wedding nightmare! Ugh! My first one since things have actually been planned. Somehow we didn't go to the rehearsal dinner and I was freaking out I didn't get to wear the dress I bought, the candy for the candy bar was being passed around during cocktail hour instead of appetizers, the signature cocktail was ORANGE and served in giant hurricane glasses (we're having an alternative margarita served in rocks glasses), my mom was late, a bunch of random people I didn't recognize were at the reception and most of the people we invited were not, oh my. It was scary! Just had to share that because FI thinks I'm crazy for dreaming like that haha. 

Re: I was fine until this morning

• Options
    Yay wedding nightmares!  I haven't had a real one yet I don't think.  I've had a few that weren't too bad.
    May 2012 Nesties March Siggy Challenge: Furbabies imageimageAnniversary
  • Options
    all of your fears being projected. I'm sure it'll all be fine but those nightmares are scary. I had one months ago that my mom hadn't even started the flowers/decor the morning of. I woke up so angry with her!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest When you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible. ~Nora Ephron, When Harry Met Sally
  • Options
    I had a wedding nightmare a few days after my wedding, it was weird because my wedding had already happened haha!
    imageDaisypath Anniversary tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards