Pennsylvania-Pittsburgh

Boudoir

Does anyone have a good recommendation for boudoir photography in Pittsburgh?  
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Boudoir

• I am doing mine with my wedding photographer, Gene Yuger from Photorise. I have been very impressed with quick response time, VERY fair prices and willingness to literally make anything work. I would check him out. He does not advertise boudoir specifically, it is not a "specialty" but he has done it before and charges just like any other session for senior pics, family photos, etc. It is under 200 dollars. This was the selling point for me -- I wanted to do boudoir but did not have an extra 500 dollars or more for the specialty boudoir places in Pgh. If budget is not a concern though I would check out Maria Palermo and Elizabeth Craig Intimates. 
  • Caitin Thomas just started doing boudoir photography! I think this is her first go with doing boudoir but I feel like she really has a romantic feel to her photos.. so I'm sure they'd come out great!
  • I really like Cyndy Meyer but Im not getting boudoir done but if I was I would go to Cyndy.
  • LeeAnnn Marie photography does boudoir but I know she is pricey for her regular wedding packages so that is probably on the upper end too.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Thanks ladies.  I'll let you know how it goes :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards