May 2012 Weddings
Options

Might be moving :)

So a co-worker of my FI (former co-worker of mine) is thinking about buying a new house and renting/rent to owning her current house. And she offered it to us! The house is only about 8 years old, 5 bedroom (don't know how many baths) with a huge backyard and in ground swimming pool! The best part is it would only be $25 extra a month from where we are renting now. And we have a chance to own it outright in the future! He told me when he got home from work last night and I'm excited! He is going to keep talking to her about it and see if it actually goes anywhere. It would be so awesome! And the best part is that I could actually get a cat! We can't have pets due to our renting policy, and I have been dyeing to have one since I moved out of mom's house.Yay! :)

Re: Might be moving :)

• Options
    That is fantastic news.  I hope it works out for the both of you!
    Time of our lives Anniversary
  • Options
    Aww sending good vibes it works out for the best! Sounds awesome!
  • Options
    You had me at "inground swimming pool" =]
    photo trex2_zps7ab4e9b0.jpg
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_may-2012-weddings_might-be-moving?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:f0ca0bc1-9255-4120-8042-b40e7f3e99c5Discussion:a21827b7-a36b-4008-8b2f-06e06bde0fffPost:774df332-5df0-4089-9ddb-c5c5da464c54">Re: Might be moving :)</a>:
    [QUOTE]You had me at "inground swimming pool" =]
    Posted by AurorasEnvy[/QUOTE]

Lol. Good luck and I hope it works out for you! I'm gonna come over and swim if you get it!
  • Options
    Thare great news! So excited for you.
  • Options
    how exciting! I'd love to have an inground pool!
  • Options
    That is amazing news! Keep in mind that pool maintenance can be expensive.
    imageDaisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    True true mandi921vh. And my fiance stopped at inground pool as well. I hope that it works out. We could really use the pool come summer. It gets way too hot out here! :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards