May 2012 Weddings
Options

Another VP Question

Where on earth do I enter my VP coupon code (my voucher # from Living Social)? I cannot find where to enter it when I check out. I'm an idiot, I know! : ) Thanks!
Wedding Countdown Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Another VP Question

• Options
    haha  I did the same thing! 

I actually messed it up MULTIPLE times.  But anyway, You have to go through the link that is on the living social (I had to use the link on my groupon or it wouldn't work).

Secondly, there is a place, during check out.  I think it's almost at the end of check out, when they let you approve of your order, kind of thing.  The little 'promotional code' field is in between your order and the totals section.

So you see all the things you ordered, blah blah blah,  and then there's a little block that has a place for the promotional code, and then under that is your total cost, total saved, shipping & Handling, blah blah blah section.

Or at least that is what I saw after I submitted my order without seeing it and had to call them to cancel it and apply the groupon over the phone since I couldn't figure out how to do it for the life of me, and now I think I am probably in the middle of writing the world's longest run-on sentence.

ha.
    Anniversary
  • Options
    Thank you so much!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    FWIW - I did the same thing :)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards